At Sharp Plumbing & Heating, the safety of our clients and our employees is a top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at Sharp Plumbing & Heating, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking. It is imperative to us to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern:.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
• We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
• Masks and Latex gloves are being worn by all staff when appropriate for the task.
• We are sanitizing our service trucks and tools.
• We continue to wear shoe covers when entering and working in your home.
• We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our office, trucks, tools and warehouse.
• We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
• Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
We take pride in being an essential business to the state of Massachusetts, and we are operating during our normal business hours.
Important Fixes in Your Home to Protect You from COVID-19
We could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including the dreaded COVID-19. As well as how important your drains should be in tip-top shape to keep germs and viruses at bay.
Therefore, you should not hesitate to call for repairs when there is something wrong with your plumbing or heating system. At Sharp Plumbing, we can assist you with any of the following services during this very important time.
- Plumbing Emergencies
- Drain Cleaning
- Fixture Repair and Replacement
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heater Repair and Installation
- Gas Fittings
- Water Filtration Repair and Installation
Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that if you need our services, we’re here for you. For regular maintenance or an emergency in your home, we are willing and able to make that service call using these meticulous protocols. And rest assured, when we interact, every precaution has been taken to ensure the protection of your family’s health, safety and comfort.